Bulk Mailing Services
When requesting a quote for any of our bulk mailing services please let us have as much information as you can.
If you talk to us about your project we will ask questions like these:
- Is data provided?
- How many records (addresses) are you sending to?
- What is the size of the postcard/envelope/box/item?
- What is being enclosed (stuffed)?
- What will the final (mailing) weight be?
- How is the mailing item to be personalised or addressed (onto the letter, postcard, envelope)?
- Are all items being supplied, and if not do you want us to give you prices to supply the materials (envelopes, literature, letterhead etc.)
- Do you have your own postage account with Royal Mail, TNT, Onepost or similar, or would you like to use our postal accounts?
- When would you like the mailing to land at it’s destination?
Please use this list as a guide if you want to email your quotation to us.
This is not an exhaustive list, but in order for us to give accurate prices the more information we have, the better.
Please continue to the quotation form below or call us if you have any further questions about our mailing services and we’ll help you to work out the answers.