Music credit, Chimes by Hudson Mohawke
Really, it couldn’t be more straightforward. We pack things and put them in the post, and we give our customers the best possible value for money.
However our mailing fulfilment doesn’t stop there. We supply the items to send, print mailing items, personalise mailing items, make up and dispatch mailing packs and so much more.
Most of the work is carried out in house by our dedicated team. We also work with carefully selected, trusted suppliers who back up our service and help us to keep everything running smoothly and seamlessly.
• A client needed some ballot boxes made and printed as their current supplier was letting them down. We sourced these for them at a great value unit cost and now regularly supply them and distribute them globally.
• Our many years of experience in the mailing business often pays off for our clients. Talking to us early in a job saved one particular client almost £10,000 in postage after we suggested that changing the artwork on an envelope slightly would attract extra savings.
• We can clean mailing lists, offering a free audit and supplying back suggested improvements to be made such as removing duplicates or changing movers addresses.
• Storing of goods (printed or otherwise) to be dispatched ad hoc in response to an initial mailed, social media, radio or email campaign.
• Urgent action on mailings that require printing and enclosing due to a last minute development or a legal requirement.
This is not to forget our variable data and personalisation facilities that can be used independently of mailings for producing uniquely numbered vouchers, queue cards and barcoding!
If you think we might be able to help then we probably can. To talk about your ideas please call us on 01279 427456 or write a brief outline of your needs on our Enquiry Form.